SIZE: ¼ sheet
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
Direct from the fashion runway to your table…très belle!
1. Mix batches of light pink and black icing using Pink Liquid Airbrush Color and Black Liqua-Gel Color.
2. Ice the cake.
4. With pink icing in a #8 plain round tip, pipe an elevated, triangular skirt form in the center of the cake.
5. With Black icing in a #8 tip, pipe the dress top and sleeves; also pipe a beaded border along the bottom edge of the Designer Print™ sheets. With a #4 plain round tip, pipe the dress form’s neck and base.
6. Create the additional skirt layers
Pink Shimmer Ribbons™ (Item #45558). Remove one strip from the backing
and gently fold as you would a paper fan; apply to the
bottom of your skirt mound. Repeat.
- Leaving them on the backing, cut the remaining Shimmer Ribbons™ into three inch (approximate) strips. Remove one and gently fold lengthwise, diagonally; trim overlap. Repeat until you have at least 10-12 folded strips.
- Apply strips one by one, starting at the outer edges of the skirt mound, and work your way in.
8. With a #4 tip and pink icing, pipe a bead border around the interior of the Shimmer Ribbons™ frame, as well as along the top of the Designer Print™ design.
9. With a #8 tip and white icing, pipe a bottom border.