|Royal Flush Cake
This cake is 3 hexagon-shaped tiers: 8” by 6” by 5". Each tier is approximately 3” high.
1. A day ahead of making this cake,
roll out white fondant and slightly moisten with plain water.
2. Trim the fondant close to the
edge using a ribbon insertion
tool (Item #43-07PME).
3. Ice cake and assemble.
4. Stack the dried fondant playing cards around the cake as shown to simulate a house of cards.
5. Make a triangle of 3 cards on top, so this looks like a 4-tiered cake instead of only three.
6. Finish with white shell border using a #8 plain round tube.
7. Add Playing Card Assortment Dec-Ons® Decorations (Item #40176).
Decorating idea by Kasia Wilk